Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Thursdays are the best days

Thursday November 10, 2011

Since I arrived in manila, we continued to text and call each other. I was happy I had a friend. She was someone that I could talk to. She was the only one who could take away my stress. We were constantly talking. Sometimes, we were enjoying the conversation so much that it took us 5 hours before we got bored,  talking till two o'clock in the morning. We were flirting with each other. It was a getting to know stage. For the first time in my life I was contented. Talking to her made me feel that way. I had to ask her if she liked me but before I could ever have the chance she did what no man expects a woman to do. She confessed that she liked me. She openly admitted her feelings. I was so confused. I was turn between freaking out and feeling happy. It's a common reaction for men to be attracted to women they can't understand but she's different. She was the opposite. I never met anyone like her. All the thoughts piled up. Will the two days that we had spent together suffice? I knew that I had to make a monumental decision so i asked her to be my girlfriend. It was a do or die situation. It was either going to lit the fire or kill it. I didn't know what to expect. She couldn't decide at first but when i asked her if she wanted me to live her alone she finally said yes. Who knew that this day would start something that no one would probably guess even in their wildest dreams.

She's the only one who could probably understand this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment