Saturday, June 9, 2012

Second date then off to Manila

She texted me. Right there, I knew i had a chance. I was happy, but i have to leave for Manila. The thought of never seeing her kept running on my head over and over again. I knew it was crazy, but i had to take a chance. I asked her out before i leave. I never expected anything but she came. Honestly, the magic disappeared it must be because she was chewing that gum. Man, it was disturbing. I asked her to help me buy candied nuts. It's for my friends. I kept on looking at her particularly that lips. Her lips were so cute with that mole. I found myself staring at her again for no reason.  I was wondering if she was that innocent girl with the sweetest smile that i met the other day. Her image suddenly changed.  She was wearing short shorts and a violet shirt. I knew she was different but she was still beautiful. Then we ate at Mister Donut's. Right. We ordered chicken sandwiches. Right when I thought that the feeling was gone, she did something that i can never forget. She fed me her sandwich. I fell in love. Back then, i didn't know what I feel. The only thing that I know is that  i can't stop thinking of that moment. It was time to go. So she walked me to the terminal. She was so cute. She got scared because she saw my mother and didn't want to accompany me all the way through. I left Tabaco but I had a feeling that I left apart of me at the terminal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment