Thursday, June 7, 2012

How I Met my Honey

Kids have I ever told you how i met your mother?
This is the story of how we met. It was the break of the first semester of 2011. Its started with a facebook conference with some friends. Your Uncle Chester was bored so we came up with a plan to meet and talk to girls in an unconventional way. It was easy. We added some guy friends then told them to add anyone they know as long as they were attractive. Then Chester added Levi and this would change my life forever. Levi knew your mother. Back then she was already a beauty. Naturally, Levi won't think twice letting your mother in our conversation. Up until today it still a mystery how i had the courage to talk to her. I was only planning to ask her number but then we ended up in a date. It's funny how fate works. I had already asked someone else, a friend. Fortunately, i forgot to ask her number. We were planning to go out on A Saturday afternoon but kid's I was so stupid. I should have remembered that I had prior commitments. I was already going to my h.s. reunion. I ended up cancelling with her. I thought that was it. We were over before we even started. Dumb luck as it was, your mother was so understanding. She gave me a second chance. We rescheduled our blind date. Let me tell you a secret. This was my first date I didn't even know what time we should meet. I had to ask your Aunt Jane for advice just to make sure.

Thursday, November 3, 2011 3:15

I was waiting for her inside National Bookstore. Your mother was late. Well, she was always late in our dates. 
To shut my nerves up, i ended up reading horror articles in the book section. She texted me. She was already outside. I couldn't see her. Then she called me by my name. "Teston!", that's what she said while she standing beside the escalator near the bookstore. I was shocked! Your mother was a total hotie. I could have never imagine her to look that way. This was her picture in facebook. She looked like an angel. A sponge bob fanatic.






This is what she actually looks like.
She was tantalizing. Her eyes were like marbles and her lips were so cute. She even has a mole in the upper right side of her lips. I know you wouldn't believe me but the first thing i noticed about her was not her at all. I noticed her pants. It was so skinny, her legs. Your mother was wearing a dark blue long sleeved blouse with black pants. She was exhausted. It turns out, she just came from her enrollment. How should i put it? Enrollment on Bicol University was rough and long. I asked her where to eat. we eventually ended up in Jolibee. I don't even remember what I ordered but i would never forget what she had.  Pork grilled tenders and pineapple juice.
It was stuck in my head that for two months I only drank  pineapple juice every time i ate outside the house.




We went to the movies just in time for the 4:15pm showing. Who knew a horse could make us laugh so hard? I am talking about Vice Ganda a gay comedian the lead actor on Private Benjamin . We had a few decent laughs. Honestly, I didn't even enjoy the movie. I was staring at her the whole time. I was probably freaking her out. I couldn't help it. She was an angel. She looked so helpless. Let me tell you something kids no man could resist her that time. It was already past six when we went out we had no idea where we were suppose to go so we went to Embarcadero. We went their on a tricycle. It was about to rain. I remembered that i brought a really huge umbrella that your mother herself requested. I felt i was a gentleman for the first time in my life. I held the umbrella over her head with not a care in the world that i was soaking wet because of the rain. We were planning to go to the top of the tower but it was raining we were told not to. We ended up talking as we were on the second floor of the building, it was something about how she hates people who doesn't know the song lyrics.
It was dark and i had to bring her home.





No comments:

Post a Comment