Thursday, June 7, 2012

The best Two hours of my life


We were about to go home, I was surprised she wanted to walk. It was at that moment something inside us clicked. We were in sync. We laughed so hard that it didn't even matter that we got lost. She was talking about her dead grandmother and I was talking about my ghost experience. She was singing Super base by Nikki Minaj. Heck! I even tried to rap. We went back and forth trying to find the mall. I wish i could bring back time.Those were the days.

We argued about which road to take. We were both familiar with the place but we could not remember where the mall was. After finding ourselves at the wrong direction, we finally asked for instructions. Arriving at the mall, I told her about my back problem. She said it was okay. That was the first time I said to myself that she could be the one. We rode a van on our way home. She was so tired that she could fall asleep at any moment. I offered my arms. She didn't ask and i didn't use words, but we understood each other. It was my first. It was the time lending my arm to someone. I've never been this comfortable with anybody for such a long time. I could feel her. Her body temperature was getting hot. Her body was getting heavier that i know she'll pass out at any moment.She finally fell asleep. She looked so peaceful, so angelic, like she doesn't even know life's worries. I was getting excited without any reason at all. I could try to recall but I cant. I already lost count on how many times i stared at her face. She was leaning at my shoulders. She was so close that i could smell her. The scent was exhilarating. I thought that i would lose my self. Her body was getting hotter. My blood was rising. I even prayed that the van would never stop. She was so cute no she was a goddess. It took us an hour before we could reach Tabaco city. "Ah!"  I told my self. Why did she wake up? Could I ever have this chance again? We went to Jolibee to eat. I remember staring at her while we wait in line to order food. She was so beautiful. She was hiding behind the post to hide and we were having the time of our life. After eating, it was finally time to say goodbye. I knew i had to send her home but it was raining hard. I opened my umbrella, yet we were still getting wet. As I watch her get inside the pedicab, How I wished that I could come. I waited for her text, I knew what i was expecting. It's either she'll text me or not, it's either we could still meet. Later that night, she texted.



No comments:

Post a Comment